"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Friday, February 5, 2010

Why Dya Havta Go and Be so Complicated?

Today was over dramatic. First this, then that, why can't we all just get along?? It's not that hard... or maybe it's juts me. It wore me out, quite frankly. If my three best friends are in a tizzy (yes, TIZZY), it stresses me out! How do I hang out with my best friend without angering my boyfriend? I love them both! How do I hang out with my boyfriend without angering my other best friend? It's all too complicated for me, and I don't do complications. In case you haven't notices, I tend to glide through life. I consider my life to be one of the better ones of all the people I know. When drama hits me, it HITS me. Hard. I try my hardest to avoid it, but what about when I'm in the middle of it all?

There isn't going to be a picture today. I took it, but I'm not going to upload it till tomorrow. Sorry to leave you hanging!

That's all, folks!
Nova.

1 comment: