"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Don't Look, Mari

For today's picture, I'd like to warn a certain OCD friend of ours,

MARI. DON'T LOOK AT TODAY'S PICTURE UNLESS YOU HAVE AN AMPLE AMOUNT OF PURELL.

That's all I will say. http://www.flickr.com/photos/penguinova/4331908424/

It seems to me like everyone needs an idol. That's why we have celebrities, and an important issue came up yesterday in my TA class. Do celebrities deserve privacy? The teacher said no, they put themselves out there, they deserve us to ogle. But there are some parts about celebrity privacy that needs to be respected. Do you want paparazzi invading your quality time with your kids?

I'm way too tired to continue this. Did I make my point? Not at all.

See ya,
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment