"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Rasta Colours

So you may have noticed that I haven't posted in two days.

TWO DAYS?? OHEMGEELIZABETHUDIDNTPOSTEVRYDAYY!!

Calm down kids! I was at camp, and let me say, most unexpected weekend EVER. I did not expect to be sharing a cabin with Kristen, I did not expect Chris (yes that Chris. I know, right?!) to be there, I did not expect it to snow during the day, I did not expect to have ketchup//mustard tortillas thrown at me, and I did not expect to find my long-lost twin (I'll post a picture as soon as I have it.) Seriously, crazy.

I made a bracelet with rasta colours. I'm also thinking it's about time for the layout to go through a change of pace. I wonder where I can find a picture that does well with red, green, and yellow? (;

Anyway, my friend posted a list of things she likes, so I decided that I'd do the same.

'Cept I'm way to lazy. Off to make a new layout!

TEAM BENJI!

That's all, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment