"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Day (Part Deux?)

Valentine's Day makes hypocrites out of all of us. Sure I can say that I honestly don't care, but when Campbell handed me that flower I couldn't help but feel very girly inside. I felt special. Loved. Fluttery. And I'm ashamed of having to admit that. I don't care about Valentine's Day, but be honest. You would love it if you had a special someone on that day, even if when you don't have one you don't care. Maybe not caring is a way to deflect such feelings as want when they're embarrassing and demeaning. Oh wednesday, you're an interesting fellow.

Roses are quite red.
Violets can tend to be blue.
Who cares, I have you!

That is my haiku of the day. Expect more where that came from. (;

That's all, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment