"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Just Because I'm Losing, Doesn't Mean I'm Lost

Ah, Coldplay.

Don't you wish that life could be as simple as fish swimming 'round in a barrel, when you've got the gun?

"Prospekt's March/Poppyfields"

I haven't listened to this song in a long time. It's quite pretty. Now that I think about it, it sounds a lot like some of their old, old music. "See You Soon", "Bigger, Stronger", "Sparks." British bands are made of win.

Today it rained. I love rain. It's such a break from the ordinary. They didn't call rainy-day lunch, either. So we spent lunch in Mr. Barks' room. That was fun. Sometimes I think life is too monotonous. I need a break from the ordinary! Which makes you wonder, why then, take a picture and blog everyday? Because I can, that's why.

Today's picture:


Really enjoying today's picture. And this one:


Why do I take so many pictures of Benji?

That's all, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment