"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Thursday, February 25, 2010

She's Disaster

Lovedrug.

She's disaster
a caution, a warning sign
oh, she's disaster.

If you haven't had a chance to czech out their CD +/- on the link I gave yesterday, do it. I'm really really liking it, and I do believe that I'm going to come in contact with some more of their music quite soon. All I need is money.

STRANGE LAW TIME!
Today's state? New Mexico!

StateWide
Idiots may not vote.

ByCity
It’s forbidden for a female to appear unshaven in public.(Carizozo)
Persons may not spit on the steps of the opera house.(Deming)
You may not carry a lunchbox down Main Street.(Las Cruces)

Wow. I didn't know that New Mexico was so boring.
(Source: http://www.dumblaws.com)

That's all, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment