"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Monday, February 22, 2010

Now I Know What You're Thinking...

Why buy awesome things for a horrible teacher? So that we hope this will make her less lame. (Did you know every time you use the word "lame," you violate the Americans with Disabilities Act? I learned that on the Simpsons.) By now you must be totally confused. Here's the deal-i-o: I want to buy things for Mrs. B. But WHYYYYY? you make be asking. This is why:



and finally;

These are hilariously funny, and they sell them as posters. We should totally buy them. If, after reading them, you are totally convinced it would make her class worth going into, then help me buy them! They're $11.95 each which brings all 3 to $35.85.

There is an off chance that after that whole post you think I'm crazy. I'm willing to live with that.

That's all, folks!
Nova.

*dies of laughter*

No comments:

Post a Comment