"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Do I Understand That I Don't Understand?

I've figured out why everything can't be simple. People aren't like me. They way I work is simple: I try to keep everything as simple as possible. Other people, though, aren't like me. They have emotions and things that not only I can't control, but I can't understand. The thing about me is I don't get how other people feel. Like when I listen to music, I'm constantly saying to myself "How can anyone not like this song?" Today I realized that people think differently than I do. I may not be able to comprehend it, but that's the truth.

Picture time!

Yesterday's:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/penguinova/4336269409/

Today's:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/penguinova/4337016500/in/photostream/

Expect a new Age of Impulse post tomorrow. Now here's some Fall Out Boy:


That's all, folks!
Nova.

1 comment: