"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Movie Review?

To be quite honest, I suck at reviews. Which is strange, I attempt to run a music review blog, but that's beside the point. Today I saw Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. (yes, I had to write out the whole title.) Now I will give you an honset review: I thought it was good. They left out much of the book, though, which made the whole thing a tad confusing, and when I saw a tad, I mean half the things didn't make sense. BUT. I was late to the movie so that may have something to do with it. Anyway, this doesn't excuse the fact that it was a well-done movie. Logan Lerman was great, the villan was somewhat attractive as well, and the girl who played AnnaBeth has earned my eternal scorn for being so darn pretty. Why do they BOTH have to have dark hair and super blue eyes?! Not fair! Curse you, movie magic.

That's about it for me then, I guess. Ehly- sorry about maybe possibly screwing you over. I don't tend to think before I speak. I also have no filter. Ask Lindsay if you don't believe me. I think we're fair, though. You're tactless and I'm filterless. Two peas in a pod!,

That's all, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment