"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The. End.

A bird that flies by night
Coloured blue and red
No one knows whats been thought
Especially not what's been said

Her name is seduction
Persuasion
Corruption

Don't pay attention
Just follow the crowd
And if you have a voice
Don't be too loud

The raptor has got you
You're deep in its hold
Think for yourself
Before you're too old

Remember your name
And from where you came
It strips your identity
Your clothes and
Your hair
It'll take your liberty and
The freedom you wear

But soon it is tired
It leaves you to die
With blood on your fingers
And dirt caked in your eye

Oh, sweet liberation!
You're hearing it now
The sugar sound music
That buckles and bows
Under thought of destruction
And leaving the town

Yet you're too far gone
The end, it is near
The red and blue bird come to get you
is here


http://www.flickr.com/photos/penguinova/4328585045/

No comments:

Post a Comment