"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Monday, February 8, 2010

I Can't Believe It's Not Benji

Long story. Which means I don't want to explain it. Ask Benji.

ANYWAY.
I'm the only one in my family who doesn't get rewarded for doing something good. When my youngest brother does well in basketball he gets money. When my sister gets an "E" at school she get computer time. When my older younger brother gets good grades it's, "OH MY GOODNESS JIMMY GOOD JOB!" But me? "Oh good job Lizabeth." Personally, I feel like I get screwed over. But then again, I may have screwed myself over. I always get good grades, I don't play a sport, and I'm never in trouble. I don't have anything to be rewarded for.

Here's today's picture:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/penguinova/4341711353/
Peace or Else.

So there's this song I've been listening to. It's called "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid." It's pretty amazing. If you haven't heard it, I suggest you go listen to it. I can't get enough of it. It's like when I first got "Hang Me Up to Dry." I couldn't stop listening. It's just that good of song.
Oh and those are by the Offspring and Cold War Kids respectively. Look 'em up. They're good.

That's all, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment