"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

When the World Caves In

I have no real problems.

When I do have problems, though, my friends are much to busy to hear about them, and really, I'd rather not tell because they're so insignificant. I can't take it. Why does everything come easy to me? I'm smart, pretty, creative, musical, nice, in a good relationship, I have a nice family. The fact that I have no problems also creates the problem of repeats. I have nothing to complain about, so when I finally get my say in it's about the same thing. Honestly, though, none of my friends have a right to complain. I know your life may suck, but at least you have food, a bed, a house. I hate when I say to myself, "I want that," because I don't need it. I already have everything I need.

This perfect life is going to drive me into a spiraling depression.

See ya,
Nova.

1 comment:

  1. "This perfect life is going to drive me into a spiraling depression."

    This could be a song.

    ReplyDelete