"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

We Only Got 4 Minutes

I had four minutes to construct an amazing blog post. Now I only have three. Here goes.

So today I took off my nail polish and clipped my nails. The problem I have with the nail clippers is that they make sharp corners which I have to file down. I don't enjoy said task because afterwards my nails feel wonky. Yes. Wonky. Now I have two minutes.

Another thing is that my friend keeps telling me to learn songs on the bass, so I've been looking up the TABs on the internet. I can't read internet TAB. I try, I really do, but I just can't.

I told myself I was going to get to sleep on time tonight. Goodnight world.

That's all, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment