"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Crisis Averted, For Now

Two posts in one day? Am I crazy? Yes. At least this will make up for the fact that I will be gone all day the 27th and half the day the 28th. Anyway, I talked to my mom about it and we wrote out my potential schedule that meets most of the requirements for graduation and a UC school. I feel better-ish. I still don't understand why I need to do all this stuff, though. Curse prospectively unnecessary classes.

My most important reason for double-posting, though, is yesterday's picture.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/penguinova/4358217998/
I love light.
In fact, the 13 is made of another picture I took that day. Go knowing how to edit!

Also, Periwinkle:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/penguinova/4358237138/

I'm going to go write some Age of Impulse. See y'all tomorrow.

That's all, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment