"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Monday, February 1, 2010

A Bare-Knuckled Bucket of Does

So there's this ad on the way to the freeway for the Droid phone that calls the phone "a bare-knuckled bucket of does," and after thinking about it, that's what February is going to be for me. I'm going to be doing everything- NaBloPoMo, a mini 365, and AOI. I can do this!

To start-

My mini 365! Basically, it's going to be like a 365 project except instead of the whole year I'm going to be taking pictures for every day in February. Here's the link for today's picture:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/penguinova/4323180671/

Next- AOI. I just posted the very first musical review to Age of Impulse, complete with music video for one of the songs on the record. To read, go here: http://www.ageofimpulse.wordpress.com/

Finally- As always, it's Monday. Time for the best formspring question of the week!

Q: Do you know... rextar? rextor? Some kind in my Benj class asked me if I knew who that was, and he said it was from the Rugrats. He's a dinosaur.

A: REPTAR. it's REPTAR!!!!!!!

I love Rugrats.

Anyway, that's it for February 1st, 2010. (AKA palindrome day. 01//02//2010)

That's all, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment