"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Friday, February 19, 2010

A Capella Musicals

Doesn't that sound like it would be awesome? I mean, seriously. Awesome. Like the transition sequences in Glee (now I got you all hooked!) except they would be actual songs. I think Benji and I are going to write an a Capella musical. You're very welcome to help, if you like.

A Capella dreams
Let us teach the world to sing
Oh, how beautiful

I love haiku's. They're my favourite form of poetry. Google Chrome tried to tell me I spelled "favourite" wrong. No, Google. That's how they spell it across the pond. Get used to it.

Davis's Word of Advice: Don't throw glasses in a stone house.
That sounds like pretty solid logic there, kid.

SARDINE IMPERSONATION FTW.
That's exactly the last thing I thought he was going to say.

I am adding several things to my list:
Play hockey in Canada with Canadians
Write an a Capella musical
Longboard SanFran
Exercise my right to leave school when I feel when I turn 18
Make a documentary about turtles
Go to Africa
Make macaroni and cheese for a homeless person

I LOVE Single Ladies. I know that sounds strange, but I do. It's wonderful. It sounds great, the lyrics not only make sense but are appropriate! Would you be OK if your grandmother was listening to this song? Yea, I thought so. Would you be OK if your grandmother was listening to TiK ToK? Yea, I thought so. This song is great.

I like the Daylights, too. Get a free song from them here: http://www.thedaylights.com
Do it. It's good.

That's all, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment