"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

So Far So Good

Last night is known by several of my friends and me as House night. That night of the week where we cuddle up on the couch and watch our favourite bad-mannered TV personatlity do exactly the opposite of what someone who hates people would do, help people.
Last night's episode featured one of my favourite characters- Lucas the PI. He's one of my favourite non-permanent characters on the show, and I'm pretty sure other people love him, too, or he wouldnt have been written back on as Cuddy's boyfriend (he originally showed up in season 5). I can't stand it. They are NOT right together! It does more the plot, though. Yesterday he was pranking House and Wilson because [SPOILER ALERT] they bought Cuddy's "dream house." It was actually quite hilarious. Especially the possum.

Onto other official buisness, like your mom. Not really.
Here's today's picture:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/penguinova/4326947756/

Featuring Davis in his element.

If I think of anything else relatively relavent or otherwise, I'll be sure to talk about it tomorrow.

That's all, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment