"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Sunday, May 2, 2010

I *heart* Volcom

It may be my favourite clothing brand. I also like RVCA, but Volcom is much more important right now because they have a Volcom outlet at the Desert Hills Outlet Mall that I went to with my mom on Friday. I frackin' love that store oh my gosh. It was playing awesome music AND there was a gay (I'm pretty sure) guy in there who was hell-bent on finding me an outfit, specifically jeans that fit. (The thing about outlet stores is that there's a low selection.) He couldn't find any, but I learned why Lindsay wants a gay guy friend to go shopping with so much. Now I want one, too. But NOT Eric E. He's not a fun gay boy.

I also bought some sunglasses at the outlet mall. If you go to my school you can see them on Monday.

We have to write graduation speeches. I don't want to, but I have to. I don't want to audition, but I'm pretty sure I'll need the extra credit. I was planning to throw my audition, but Ehly just told me her brother tried to do that, and he got picked anyway. Hm. I'm still going to do that anyway.

My head hurts.

That's all, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment