"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Sunday, May 30, 2010

"It's just a sign..."

"...but in New York you can sell anything as long as it's called art."

Confessions of a Teenage Mannequin: Headless in the Hamptons.

"It was just a few years ago when they took my head. Life has been so difficult since then. People just stare at you all day because they don't think you can see. Just because you don't have a head doesn't mean you don't have eyes!

I guess it could be worse. I've heard that mannequins my age and older have had their arms and legs taken, too. Imagine that. How could I hug my wife? My children? I just hope I don't end up like those poor, unfortunate people."

According to Austin, my brother needs a new hobby that doesn't involve saying weird things when I enter rooms. Although, what I heard was taken out of context. I asked him what exactly he said later. What he said started to make more sense, but I still don't know why he was saying it in the first place.

"It's not Bob, it's a flashlight! CUT THE WIRE!"

That's all, weasels.
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment