"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Monday, May 31, 2010




Two awesome songs I got yesterday. Yes, they are rather randomly unrelated, but whatever. When have you ever known me to be predictable? I like Sonny With a Chance and South Park. I listen to Christian hardcore and the theme song from The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Very little about me makes sense on its own, but put together all the pieces fall nice and straight.

I have a voicemail. I should czech it. Right now I'm up here, though. Hm. Well. I think it's from CoCo, but I'm not sure. I need more Petville neighbors! I also need more Farmville neighbors.

Have you seen these pictures?




Wanna see more? Go here.
Isn't she amazing? I absolutely love Jeanna's pictures.

Y'know what else I love? Not having a headache. Except that I do. Rawr. Emily is watching me now. It's making it difficult to think of things to say. Hm. I think I may interview another mannequin soon.

That's all, my little weasels.
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment