"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pardon Dolly's Aparition

Or, Public Display of Affection. PDA! I really don't like it. The thing is, I'm always in Campbell's arms. The same goes for Davis and Haley. Too much PDA! I really do like being held, but I always feel like someone's watching us. As you can probably tell, my desire for his arms around me much outweighs the paranoia. I tell myself, "No, Lizabeth. Stop it." But do I listen? No. I'd much rather walk around like Danny and Delaney or Ellen and Austin. Dating, but not flaunting it to the world. I feel bad, too, because I know my friends don't appreciate the amount of PDA either. Sure, I've talked to God about it, but I have horrible self-control when it comes to things like that. If you were me, you would understand how huge not having self-control is for me. In almost every other aspect of my life I have tremendous self-control, but when it comes to Campbell, everything falls apart. Lately, I've been thinking about getting a purity ring, just so I can have a physical reminder that God can give me strength to overcome physical desires like that.

I finished editing the song for dance! I'm very proud of myself. I know just how to end this thing.

Make my freakin' day, why doncha?

Is this how you envisioned your post would go, Austin?

That's all, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment