"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Today I Did This

I made a new wallpaper for my computer.
Photobucket
It looks like that. (If you want it to be bigger you should click on it.)

It's actually much simpler than it may look, but it started out so much different than what it ended up being. It may also be one of the best things I've ever made. If you want I could make you a wallpaper, too.

Oh, confidence. I don't actually have as much as I make out to. Everyone says I'm good at this and that and such, but I know people who are so much better than me. It's hard to have confidence when you know you really aren't as good as some people, no matter how much other (rather ignorant) people tell you that you are talented. It's not that I don't think I'm talented, I do, it's just that I'm not as talented as you think. That wallpaper, my pictures, my grades, my singing, my bass, I'm not as good as you, or I, think I am. You can compliment me and try to make me feel better all you want, I know what I do about what I do, and I know you're wrong.

Now everyone's going to be annoyed at me for not appreciating what I can do. Put a sock in it, I'm not really in the mood to hear.

See ya,
Nova.

"Lord, what fools these mortals be!"
- A Midsummer Night's Dream, Act III, Scene II.

No comments:

Post a Comment