"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Sunday, May 23, 2010

So Have You Seen That Vitaminwater Commercial?

Y'know, this one:

I feel as though that was yesterday, the epic night that you can barely remember. You have all this stuff now that you have NO IDEA where it came from, and you wake up in the morning feeling like Jell-O. (or at least I did.) It all seems rather surreal. I keep thinking back on it all, and my mind keeps going, "Did I really do that? Did that seriously happen?" That may seem like an over-exaggeration, but I kind of don't think so.

Oh my goodness. We're eighth graders! Are there really only seventeen full days of school left? It's blowing my mind. Summer is just a stone's throw away. Surfing is just a stone's throw away. Camp is just a stone's throw away. The Bro-Am is just a stone's throw away. MGMT is just a stone's throw away. What does S-U-M-M-E-R spell? Epic.

Now I leave you with a song.
It's a rather awesome song, by the way.

That's all, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment