"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Friday, May 28, 2010

These Vines, They Trace the Walls

I'm very tired right now. It's 11:37, and I should probably be in bed right now, but I'm not. I'm here. Why? I don't know. I'm in a very down mood. Y'know, not sad, exactly, but not plain old blah either. Somewhere in between. Ah, woe is me. Not really, though. It's my own fault. I could just haul myself up outa this chair and go rest my eyes if I wanted to. I kind of want to. Soon, I think I just might. Although, I may skip the shower. Hey, I'm tired. I can do it in the morning. I do need to get this boy off my lips though.... (you heard nothing you little weasels.)

So Lady Gaga calls her fans in Japan (I think that's the place) little monsters. What if I called you loyal followers my little weasels? Before you say no, look at this adorable picture of a weasel:



He's cute, yes? Yes. There we are then. Now, my weasels, I have closed eyes to be catching up to.

That's all, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment