"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Friday, May 14, 2010

The Carpal Tunnel of Love

I thought today was going to be amazing. I thought that I was finally going to do the thing I love and be good at it, but no. Instead, this has been one of the worst days I've had in a very long time. All my problems seemed to happen on the same day:

Campbell and I are fighting.
Something stops me from playing music.
My family doesn't appreciate me.

I don't understand. My relationship with God has gone in amazing directions, so then all this crap happens? Is this God challenging me like my DC leader prayed for? I can't handle this! Where did my easy life go? I was floating on freaking air! I wasn't the one with the problems, I helped the people with problems. What am I supposed to do now? I haven't dealt with anything like this in so long that it's hard to remember how to take care of it.

This is not how I imagined spending my sixth month anniversary with Campbell.
Or my talent show performance night.
Or my Friday in general.

There's still some light at the end of the tunnel though. Amy is here. I have Fall Out Boy on. Something else was good today. Tomorrow will be better, and if it isn't, someone's going down.

I've had enough for now. Goodnight children.

See ya,
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment