"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I... I Just...

I can't handle it.
I just can't handle it.
What is God trying to say to me?
I get so, so close!
I could feel it in my fingers. I had it!
Oppurtunity!
But things change.
I don't want to be another girl who does that thing that everyone else does!
I had something different, something special.
When was the last time you saw THAT?
I thought so.
The visions were wrong. The dream isn't real.
Just give it up while you still can.

But who am I to complain?
I have food.
Water.
Clothes.
Shoes.
Parents who love eachother.
Brains.
Looks.
My life is perfect in almost every way.
What right do I have to complain about nothing?
I am beyond lucky.
In a way, I've won the lottery of life.

But I'm still not happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment