"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Genius on iTunes Is Awesome.

This is Jonathan Bennett.



I found him today while watching a movie called Van Wilder: Freshman Year. It wasn't such a bad movie, but I definitely would NOT ask you parents if you could see it. I was watching Comedy Central, after all.

After that movie was done, I watched another movie. It was called Idiocrasy. Sure, it was still on Comedy Central, but it was rather smart. It was about a soldier who's part of a project where they froze people then woke them up a year later. Unfortunately, he's forgotten and ends up waking up 500 years in the future. The real problem, though, is that people had evolved backwards, and he was the smartest person on earth. They were so retarded, they had replaced water with a sports drink. All water. Which of course meant they couldn't grow food because they were watering it with what was basically Gatorade. It was kind of scary, cause everything made total sense. It's the retards who are reproducing more than the smart people, and all the good scientists are working on stupid vanities. (That's what led to the de-evolution.) I really don't know what to say next, just that things like that can be prevented. People just need to stop being so stupid.

Dangit I forgot what my real point was, but I think you get it.

The other thing I watched was South Park. It was the episode I missed while I was in Arizona. "You Have 0 Friends." It's funny how much people care about things like Facebook. Hm.

That's all, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment