"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Monday, May 24, 2010

Oh No! It's an Austin-o-saur!

Memories are crazy. Our brains have a capacity that's close to infinity. I've been alive fourteen years, that's 5110 days by the way, and I can remember a good number of them. In addition to just days, there's so much else lodged in there. Two whole languages, hundreds of thousands of people, lyrics, plot lines, melodies. It's amazing. Crazy. Cray-mazing. It absolutely positively absitively posolutely blows my mind. Ah, the human body. God did a good job.


Dude. You know what I want right now? A Popsicle. Don't lie. You know you want one now, too. I wanted ice cream earlier, too. Why didn't Campbell and I get ice cream at Disneyland? We totally should have. I should go get ice cream right now! What on earth am I waiting for? Rah.


Ehly and I went internet dress shopping today. My mother is going to be very happy, as will I, because I don't have to shop around for dresses anymore OR listen to my mother nag me. Yay. I'm rather excited for the dance. Mostly because Campbell did something cute and asked me. Never did that actually cross my mind.

Just in case you wanted to see something epic:
(By the way, disregard whatever the title says. Just listen)








The end.

That's all, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment