"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Andrew VanWyngarden

I found a new "celebrity" to swoon over. I put quotes because until I tell you who he is you'll have no idea.
This is him:
Heh. I like him.
So anyway, his name is Andrew VanWyngarden.
Who is he?
The lead singer of MGMT of course. I saw him a day or two ago while I was watching MGMT on SNL. (amazing performance, by the way.) I've kind of fallen in love with him, and I don't care what you think of him, I find him attractive and that is my opinion!
Hm, in that picture he has rather muscular arms....
Heh.

Here are some more rather attractive celebrities for your viewing pleasure:

Zack Efron... (just look at the picture. trust me.)

I will gladly take suggestions for people to add to the list. (NO, I will NOT put Taylor Lautner.)

That's all, folks!
Nova.

4 comments:

  1. :3 Andreww! he's not just handsome, he's also veryy talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god. Andrew is not only extremely attractive, but insanely talented. I love this :)
    I got to see MGMT in Montreal on 8-4-10, and the show was amazing.
    And Andrew was still as hot as ever ;)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please shut up and never mention Andrew again, since you only like him for his looks and have never known him. You probably dont give a shit about his music, or anything about him, other than his muscular arms. And love is such a strong word to use when you haven't even met him. So think about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah? well i love andrew more than all of yall.

    ReplyDelete