"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Monday, May 3, 2010

Am I Not Trustworthy?

Really? Am I not? Only because I have a boyfriend, and you think I'm gonna tell him? That kind of pisses me off. Y'know, if I had been told, and I had been specifically told not to tell ANYONE, I wouldn't have! Seriously. I am insulted. And pissed. Before, I was slightly annoyed at how melodramatic the whole situation is, but then I had this little realization, and now I am mad.

I was talking to Ehly about our own mini soap opera, but this isn't scandalous. It's rather pathetic. It lost it's scandal a few seconds after I was told what happened, but not everyone tends to be as rational as me. Oh! The human condition.

Unnecessary stress on EVERYONE, that's what it is. Let's take some deep breaths.
In...
1...
2...
3...
Out...
1...
2...
3...
Repeat that at least 3 more times.
Now- let's talk it out. GO!

Wait. You're not open to talking? Hm. This isn't going very well.

I'm tired this. I don't think I'm going to school tomorrow.

See ya,
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment