"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Friday, January 1, 2010

Top 10 of Two-Thousand Nine

It's time. The ball dropped and we're 20 minutes into the new year. Let's count down the top 10 moments of what just passed.

10. November 13th: That day was so much fun. It started at school then it went to the PV vs. Pen game where we totally OWNED 7-30, 40 something. Then we went to the movies. I don't even remember what we saw, but it doesn't matter. I ended up happy. It was amazing.

9. The Fiction Family Concert: It was such a great night. The venue was tiny, the artists were great. They even came out afterward and talked to everyone. It was crazy.

8. The Zoo: Those who were there know what I'm talking about. Such a fun day.

7. Planet Bravo: It was like camp, because it was. AND it was at Sara's house! I spent the whole week at her house. Nerd camp FTW. Yes.

6. My New Phone: Self-Explanatory. I love my new phone, and I've been wanting one for a while.

5. Anaheim/Bro-Am: Two amazing concerts. Anaheim being my most favourite concert ever. They were amazing nights with my most favourite band. Featuring "CHAD!!!! *throws shirt on stage*"

I just decided that I can't finish my list. I don't do top 10 lists. But if I had to pick 4 more things I'd pick

-Campbell/Benji/Davis
-Hello Hurricane
-Letters
-Ehly (this includes everything we've been through)
-Eighth grade.

That's 5 things. Oh well. Those are in no particular order, BTW.
See ya later kids, we got 364 days left. We can do it.

That's all for 2009, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment