"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Monday, January 18, 2010

Dark Side of the Moon

So you guys have been asking me tons of questions on my formspring. My absolute favourite of all the questions has to be this one:

Q: do u ever wish u cud have someone as amazing as tanya for a sibling? idk who she is but i saw her at school once and i thot she was the most beautiful creature in the world?

A: yes, i do! every night i go to bed wondering why im not related to her. *sigh*

Haha. Love you too Tanya!

Anyway, I don't know if I have anything else to say, really. I'm not going to post this till later though so when you read this know that this top portion was written before what I'm going to put next.
Au revoir till later kiddos.

I'm back. It's 8:59 and I have an essay written.

So about what I did while I was away. My friends came over! We watched Wizard of Oz and listened to Dark Side of the Moon at the same time. It was CRAZAY! I loved it. I'm definitely finding more stuff like that. [I thought my friends would like it too, since they're into older music but apparently not. :/ and Ehly, I don't care what you say. I thought it was fantastic.] The day kind of ended sadly. I've been getting to a point where my life is starting to get stressful again. It's ok, though. It'll pass.

WHY IS THE PICKLE I'M EATING SO SOUR OHMAHGAWSH!
I love it, but eaaahhh!

Maybe it's just this weekend. For the most part I have awesome days. This weekend hasn't been so hot, though. So maybe the week will bring better times. *shrugs* Only time will tell!

I have to get back to my homework now.

That's all, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment