"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Monday, January 25, 2010

Oh, Glourious Monday

It's that time of the week again: I get to pick my favourtie of all the formspring questions over the last seven days.

Q: Are you amused by auctioneers?

A: now that you say so, yea. I guess I am!

Thanks Lee! That amused me. As well as auctioneers. You're so wonderfully random.

So anyway, I have nothing really important to say. I think CoCo's really serious about this band thing, and I'm all for it. But there's still this tiny voice in the back of my head that whispers, "What about Walruses?" I guess since we came up with it in the first place I've had this dream of me and Davis playing the beginning of "I am the Walrus" then jamming into whatever song we had in mind to come next. Maybe I'll just have to initiate CoCo and Benji as walruses. Oh, what fun. ;D (yet...)

I let my brain get in the way too much. But no more of that! Thus begins the the age of impulse in the lanf of me. Hm. I might change my blog name to that. What says ye? I'll put a poll in the sidebar for you guys to decide. (Keep in mind the change wouldn't come into effect till I get tired of the current layout because I'd have to make a new one.)

That's all folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment