"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

There Are Several Thing That I Believe to be True

1. If you're going to watch all 6 Star Wars movies you gotta go numerical. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. Not starting with #4.

2. The fire department can't save you if you fall of the world.

3. You should never wear flesh-coloured shirts on TV. Or ever.

4. If you procrastinate on being lazy you get everything done.

5. Ice cream makes everything better. Everything. Sick? I'm sorry, have some ice cream. Lactose intolerent? I'm sorry, have some ice cream.

6. Chuck Norris is always watching you.

That is all for now.

See ya,
Nova.

1 comment:

  1. High five for ice cream. I'm with you all the way. It's snowing and i had some yesterday.

    ReplyDelete