"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday, January 4th.

Man, I wish I had a more interesting title, but I'm too tired to think anything else up. Besides, today's post is about today.

Today marks the beginning of school once more. Break is over and we're in a new year. One problem. I was sick over the weekend so today was tougher than it should've been. It was very very tiring and I'm glad we went home early today. But it's not the school day that matters. It's after school.

I didn't procrastinate (as much as usual) today. I was able to start and finish all the homework due before fourth period and work on some of the stuff due after that too. It was hard and tedious. But I'm proud of myself. I spent my time wisely.

This got me to thinking. It's January already. JANUARY. When this month is over the year will be half gone. Then what? High school? College? Life? Scary thoughts, those are. We can't waste our time.... wasting time!

So I challenge you, on the fourth day of this year God has given us, to go out and DO something! Anything. Do it with passion and heart and love. Don't make it your "resolution" because those never get followed through. Make it your life, kiddo.

That's all, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment