"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dear Boardie Friends,

I was reading through Amy's blog and I came across this picture and I thought to myself, "so true," and I know only a few of you (that I know of) actually read my blog but I wanted to tell you guys that I love you. Even though most of you live in different states and I'll probably never (but hopefully will) meet you in person, you're some of the best friends I've ever had. I just finished writing a letter to Sare where I felt like I poured my heart out! (haha get ready, kid.) I know I may not post that much or get to involved, but I'm pretty sure I could tell you guys anything, even if we don't talk all that much. You guys are my family when I'm down and out with no one left to turn to. (no pun intended? I'm blanking out.) Also, if I met you through Switchfoot but you're not on the boards, I love you too.

All you Switchfoot boardies and friends bring a sparkle to my life that's very much needed.

That's all, folks!
Nova.

1 comment:

  1. I love you too, Nova. :)
    You're quite fantastic, my friend.
    And I enjoy writing letters to you a lot. and it always makes my day when I receive one from you. :)

    ReplyDelete