"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Eyelashes

I had something to say. But I forgot what it was. Well, more like just part of it. I'll remember somehow. I hope. But onto the thing that I do remember.

Have you ever noticed how boys have pretty eyelashes? Not just a few of them, either. Most guys have amazing eyelashes. Thick, dark, amazing eyelashes. I hate it. Why do boys get pretty eyelashes and girls don't? It's not like they want them! It's like how girls with straight hair want curly hair and vice versa. Except me. I have relatively straight hair, I just want it to be straighter. But I digress.

I guess if you really wanted better eyelashes you could use that latisse drug. If I were you though, I wouldn't. They have ads for it in the dermatologist's office and it makes your eyelids look so GROSS! Just buy fake lashes, ladies. Also at the dermatologist they have tons of ads for things like botox. I think it's disgusting. You get this gel stuff injected UNDER your skin! It makes my face feel funny just thinking about it. And why would you not want wrinkles anyway? People should just embrace their age and roll with it. Don't get botox, be the awesome wrinkly adorable old person you know you should be.

I'm pretty sure that about sums it up. I need to sleep so I can go to school tomorrow. Hopefully.

That's all, folks!
Nova

1 comment:

  1. mama huben got botox cuz she didnt wanna look angry all the time cuz of a lil wrinkle she had

    ReplyDelete