"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Saturday, January 23, 2010

I Needed That

Why? Because I'm crazy. RAH!

So where I am now. My thought process is simple, but I am a hypocrite. There are so many villains waging wars inside my head as we speak. I don't know what to think. But I don't need to; I'm fourteen. Right between the land of all decisions being made for me, and me making them all for myself. It's not bad to let people take the wheel in a place like this, but it's also not bad to take the wheel myself. So many new ideas flood from every pore but there's no means with which to carry out my plans. So I'm bidding my time till the day comes when I have the money and the time.

Right now I'm just a kid with a guitar and a dream to go far.

See ya,
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment