"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Monday, January 11, 2010

In a Classic Trend Following Way

I have one of these now:

http://www.formspring.me/penguinova

Ask me anything, and I do mean anything. It's anonymous. I'll post an answer to one a week if I get any questions in the first place.

So anyway, today is extremely painful. My stomach hurts and my foot got frozen again. Guess who's missing another week of dance? Me! D': Next week will be amazing though. Monday off, not zero period, minimum days. Ohmyohmyohmy. Oh and there's a new episode of House on. Yes.

Listening: Rockin' the Suburbs - Ben Folds.
is so funneh.
HAH.

That's all, folks!
Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment