"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Naming Things

There are some things that just should not be given names. Like injuries.

Anyway,

This will be my "What Made It Great" post. Here are the things that made 2009 for me:
(these are in no partikulur order)

-Friends- This year I found my friends that I know are gonna stay with me till high school, including a couple guys I am just so grateful for. (but its the girls that really keep my head on my shoulders, thanfully enough.)

-Music- I found my music this year. Not only did so many things happen in Switchfoot world but I discovered some craymazing artists and songs that I know are never going to get old, no matter how much I listen to them.

-Switchfoot/LOBH- Now, I know I already mentioned them, but they deserve a catagorey all their own. Switchfoot came so far this year, with a new record that really is amazing, and Jon got together with Sean and they did a little Fiction Family. Also, LOBH. This year marks my one year anniversary on the boards. Awesome. I also wrote a ton of letters. I think this year was when the letter writing took off. I wrote to Sare, Lee, Amy, Renae, and even started writing to some of my school friends (one of which need to reply to a certain letter I gave her on her birthday...). I also got to spend time with my LOBH friends and 3 different concerts including the Bro-Am. I can't wait for next years, a sleepover, Lee's coming...yes!

-Relationships- Man, I'll always remember this year as the year I made some pretty big mistakes relationship wise. Not only have I had 3(-ish) boyfriends so far this year, there was barely any time between them. Not only did I end up hurting the people around me but it was just a bad idea. But I think progressively my relationships have gotten better. From one to the other to finally the one I'm on now things have just gotten better. There's still this thought, though, in the back of my mind that asks me if this is the right thing. Oh well. We'll just have to wait and see.

-School- EIGHTH GRADE! I love it. It's amazing. It's mind-blowing. It's relatively easy. It's been my best year at this wretched school so far, and I can't wait for the rest of it. 6th grade was iffy, 7th grade was ok, but 8th grade is fatastic. And to think I used to loathe eighth graders.

I think that may be it, if I think of anything more I'll let y'all know.

That's all, folks!
Nova.

1 comment:

  1. dude I loved 8th grade. I don't think anything can beat it, but I'm thinking senior year will actually be the best. we'll see.

    ReplyDelete