"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Alternate Opinions

I have a friend named Mariana. She said this:
(Originally, I was going to post what Mari said here, but I decided the
post was too long. If you haven't seen what she's said yet, I suggest you go here.)

Yea. If you read all of that before skipping down to the bottom, high five. (Although I'm pretty sure most of you skipped because you've seen this already.) Now it's my turn to commentate.

Number one: My name doesn't have an "e" in it. L-I-Z-A-B-E-T-H.
Number two: About my "stress," the thing is, I really only get stressed at home. At school I'm as cool as a cucumber. I could even be on the Mellow Show (if you get that reference I applaud you.) for crying out loud! It's just that when I go upstairs and join my family it tends to throw my mellow-ness out the window. It even gets to the point where I begin to scare Dave Matthews. (Again, if you got it I applaud.) This is why I love the location of my room. Downstairs. FAR. AWAY. Which helps me to avoid them.
Number three: One of the only reasons why I usually bring up my "stress" in the first place is because normally I'm just not feeling so hot. Like if earlier in the day I had a little spat with someone or got a bad grade on something, going to be with my family just makes it worse. This is why I consider my friends my life force. The other reason is because I have certain friends that bitch ('scuse my language. I needed a strong word, and that one seemed fitting.) a LOT, and sometimes I just wanna go, "Hey! Uhm, down here? You're not the only one with problems, as a matter of fact. Even if mine aren't nearly as big as yours, they're still there." It's not that I don't think said people are considerate, it's just that sometimes I think when we're talking about ourselves, we forget about everyone else. A reminder that other people are there every once in a while isn't a bad thing.

ALRIGHT. So enough about that. My head is killing me. I don't know why. Campbell can't text me because he left his phone at Davis' house. Don't buy weed from Jack Johnson's pet komodo dragon. I have to write an essay for language arts. The Simpsons comes on in half an hour. I need a shower. That rhymed. I'm not nearly finished with everyone's Christmas gifts. On Friday during lunch Campbell, Austin, Matt, Benji, and I had a theological debate. It was the weirdest thing ever because we go to a public school. Playing actual guitar improves your ability to play Rockband. Sara is coming during break. Did I mention my head hurts? I need to finish my essay.

See ya,
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment