"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Monday, December 7, 2009

Starts With a "D"

Ends with an "A," and has "ram" in the middle. Yes. Drama. It's that thing that tears friendships and relationships apart. It's fueled by the big two: gossip and anger. The thing that bugs me the most is the gossip part, and I know I've said this before. IF YOU HAVE BEEF WITH SOMEONE TAKE IT UP WITH THEM! Don't gossip about them with another friend. If they're really your friend they'll understand. Also, chances are if you have beef with them they have beef with you, so talk it out! It ain't that hard. Plus less gossip = less pent up hate. It seems to me that gossiping adds fuel to the hate fire. It's like pouring gas on a brush fire. It only makes things worse. So before you have a two hour phone call where you mostly bash people, think to yourself: is this going to help at all? Am I just pouring gas on my hate fire? Gossip turns little issues into big drama. Is all that trouble really worth it? Last time I czeched, no.

This has been your daily rant, brought to you by a semi-annoyed Nova.

See ya,
Nova.

1 comment: