"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Copy Kattzzz..

So my friend Tiffany posted urbandictionary.com definitions for our friends names. I was particularly interested in knowing more definitions of a particular persons name (Campbell). My favorite one was this:
a way of saying a guy or girl is a totally hottie. taken from Campbell's soup, meaning: umm,umm good!
True.
I found this one too:
that hippie kid at your school that almost always has a way to get pot
Why can I totally imagine this? This means I have to look up his brother too (Bailey).
Wait. Never mind. They were all either inappropriate or about a girl. Bailey is pretty much the koolest 5th grader I've ever met.

Anyway. Uhm. The iPhone is all freaking out about being able to talk to people on the phone and do something else at the same time. My phone didn't need an update to do that. It was born that way. Good job Apple, you aren't as cool as you thought you were.

Alright. This ends todays post #2.

That's all, folks (again)!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment