"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I Want To...

I made a list of all the things I want to do before I die. You may call that "a bucket list," but it's not. It actually started out as all the things I wanted to do during 2010 because I realized that I need to start taking life by the horns and swinging it around a bit. I think ever since 5th grade my years have been getting progresively better than the ones that proceeded them, and I want this one to be the best. I'm in 8th grade for crying out loud, and the only thing that'll top it is maybe senior year. I need to make it count.

Here are some of my favorites from the list:
1. Cut a record
2. Break my arm
3. Bring someone to Christ
7. Go on a roadtrip
10. Stay up ALL night
14. Not care what other people think
17. Take a nap
23. Pet an alligator/crocodile
24. Be someone else for a day.
27. Make the headlines
34. Make a box fort
41. Honor God in everything I do
43. Dye my hair
45. Step out of the spotlight and give someone else a chance
47. Feed the birds

That's all, folks!
Nova.

2 comments: