"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Thursday, December 3, 2009

What Was I Going to Say?

I really don't know. I thought something up yesterday. I think things up a lot, actually. But I don't really bother to write them down. Nope. My memory don't serve me so well.

I will say something, though. Today I received a letter from my friend Lee. She decided to put 2 random facts in my letter for every day she was writing it. So I decided I'm going to start giving you guys 2 random facts:

1. I had a bass lesson today. My teacher taught me "Eight Days a Week" because my friend was in the lesson before mine and he taught her that. Except yesterday Davis admitted out friend Sanchez into the Union of Walruses. Yes. I turned us into a union now. Go me.
2. That was more than one fact in one. I'm sorry.

Z's weren't meant to be crossed. If they were this Z<--- would be crossed. It would. You know it. But it isn't. Therefore, yes. You know what I mean.

Do not buy weed from Jack Johnson's gecko. It is laced with PCP. You can identify him by his trademark fedora and (something else. I don't remember.)
CAHGO SHAWTS!
ULTIMATE FRISBEE!

haha. Friends.
That's all, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment