"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Frank, Where's Your Mustache?

So I was reading Emma's blog, and she said something along the lines of "posting for the sake of posting." This reminded me of a post I wrote way back on my first blog ever: www.moo-oink-moo.blogspot.com. While I was searching around for said "posting for the sake of posting post" I came upon this. Now you know the origin of the title of this post. (If you know the origin of the title of the post this is titled after, please tell me. I do believe it was from a TV show. Maybe Drake and Josh, or Spongebob.

And now it is time to learn a lesson:
Don't be late for class, kids. Even if you're jamming with your friends or are walking slow because your foot hurts and its a long walk from one class to the next. You will be punished. You will be marked tardy. (Unless of course your teacher won't notice if you're late. Lets hope they don't notice.)

Friday. Is tie-day. YES! I have a Veggietales tie. Get ready kids.

I really need to get gone.
That's all, folks!
Nova.
T

No comments:

Post a Comment