"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Monday, November 16, 2009

Now See Here

I won't do this often. I've already told you the majority of the posts found on this blog will be rants. Today is different. I found something I want to show you guys. Her name is Emma and her blog is www.twoheartsbeat.tumblr.com. I like it, its good. Go read it kids.

THE DENTISTS OFFICE SMELLS SO GROSS!! (that's where I am right now. I hate it.)

Anyway. I am tired of Dwayne Johnson. Isn't he EVERYWHERE? I don't go to the movies to see the same guy on two different posters. It's just annoying! Go away! It actually reminds me a little of Miley Cyrus. It's just that Miley has 3 careers and Dwayne has 1. He's just EVERYWHERE. It annoys me. It's not nice to put an annoying actor in every other movie. I don't like it. Go die in a hole, Dwayne Johnson.

So back to the dentist. I do not like it at all. The only part I remotely like is the clean teeth part. The rest is crap. Straight up. Why does the dentist have to torture us so?

This is the end of the line.
That's all, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment