"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mess of Me


This may be one of the few times a blog post of mine is not a rant on stupid people and their stupid opinions. I'm talking about promotion. Specifically, promotion of a Switchfoot video. This round: Mess of Me. Yes. It has arrived. The OFFICIAL Mess of Me music video, and our friends over at www.landofbrokenhearts.org and www.wereawakening.blogspot.com have some big goals for this thing. FIRST: +1,500 ratings. Simple, give it 5 stars. SECOND: +1,500 favorites. Easy, too. Favorite the life outa that thing! THIRD: +5,000 comments. They really aren't challenging us, are they? FOURTH: +75,000 views. Now I know you loyal readers can do that. [If you don't like the song (which I would find hard to believe) just play it over and over with the volume off.] FIFTH: +300 Diggs on www.digg.com. Also easy. If you don't have a Digg account, you can easily link your facebook.

That's about it. I kind of have a rant in me, but it corresponds to much yesterday's post.

That's all, folks!
Nova

1 comment:

  1. teehee watched it over ten timesssss!!!!!!! yay me!

    ReplyDelete