"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Are You Tired of Being Alone?

Manchester Orchestra. Haven't heard of them? Well, go on iTunes right now then. They are phenomenal. I actually forgot how good they were. Right now I'm listening to one of my most favourite songs by them: Shake It Out. It's got great music and great lyrics (see title of this post). Another song I love is Golden Ticket. That song is put together so well! It's crazy. It's amazing. It's craymazing! Oh and I can't forget I've Got Friends. That's the song that originally got me hooked on this band.

So I never talk about my personal life on here, but I figure today should be an exception. Just because I felt like it. I got a letter today! It's from my really good friend, Amy. We haven't talked in a while, and just recently we've been talking. I feel like we're rebuilding our relationship. I love it.
Also, I feel like lately I haven't been very nice to someone who is very close to me. He'll say something and expect me to say something and I won't. Why? Because he's leaving, and that puts me in a bad mood. There really isn't any reason for me to act this way, and I wish I didn't. I just... I don't know. I need to think about this more and figure out a way to make it up to him. :\
Finally, in the world of me, nothing else has really happened... I guess... Hello Hurricane comes out in 5 days... yea. That's all the excitement in my life right now.

I need to go take a shower!

Question of the post: Who haven't you talked to in a while that you need to? Like, desperately.

That's all, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment