"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Monday, November 23, 2009

Because I Don't Like My Family, That's Why.

Oh.
My.
Gosh.
My family is so annoying. Especially my sister. And my brother (oldest). I really do not wish I knew them sometimes. Now would be one of those times. They are going to drive me off the deep end, I know it. I know what you're thinking: "Really? Get over it. Everyone's family is like that." Yea, no. Everyone's family is not like mine. Not only are we not the perfect 2 3/4 children, my sibling all have ADD. That's right. Attention Deficit Disorder. This makes not only schooling difficult, but just being around them difficult, because if they don't eat right, they are HORRIBLE. (and that is another story all in itself.) This is why I spend so much time in my room, when I go upstairs just being in the general vicinity of my siblings puts me in a bad mood. You don't like your family? Come hang out with mine for a while then you'll be changing your tune sweetheart. I am so so serious.

But on another completely unrelated note, cussing. I've talked about it before, and how much I hate it. But what really doesn't make sense and makes me flat out angry is censoring. If you're going to cuss on something like Facebook, just say it! Don't star it out so you end up with **** and s**t. It's annoying. It's all or nothing bi***. See how annoying that is? It's annoying me just saying it. And if you're going to star it out why just not say it in the first place? Seriously. Seriously? Seriously. Get over yourself. Puh-lease.

Aren't people stupid? Argh. I'm not going to get in my Monday dose of the Phillip DeFranco Show 'cause my phone is dead. (If you don't know what that is, look up sXephil on youtube. It's one of the random channels I've become addicted to because I had such easy access to youtube.)

I guess I'll see ya,
Nova.

1 comment:

  1. im sorry!!!!!!!!!!!! just know that WE'RE ur REAL siblings, and we <3 u till the end of time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete